2-3 December 2010, Dakar, Senegal. MANAGEMENT TEAM MEETING (MTM) and Steering Committee (SC) of PAEPARD.
During the Brussels meeting held on 11 and 12th February, participants agreed on the fact that there was a necessity for an intermediary organ between the Steering Committee and the coordination/management of the project. This organ was called Management Team Meeting (MTM). It is composed of work package leaders, co-leaders and the 2 co-managers.
Prior to the MTM meeting the African co-manager, the Accountant of PAEPARD met the European Co-Manager and the Business Manager of AGRINATURA to finalize the technical and financial reports according to EC format and elaborate the budget revision. They had a 2-day meeting in Brussels on 22-23 November. The following outputs were achieved during the MTM in Dakar:
- AIDCO requirements on financial reporting clarified
- Agreed technical and financial reports of the year 1 to be submitted to the Steering Committee for approval.
- Agreed dates and process for the selection of the FP7 consortia which will be supported in the fast track
- Agreed proposal for the call for concept notes, and how to facilitate with “seed funding”.
- Agreed Work Plan and budget for the year 2 to be submitted to the Steering Committee for approval (including a plan for covering the 20% own contribution)
- Agreed communication strategy
- Agreed M&E workshop
- Agreed management arrangements and procedures