24 - 26 September 2013. Entebbe. PAEPARD organised a Agricultural Innovators Exchange
The purpose of IAF exchange workshop was to:
- To review experiences of AIF’s, what did we learn? (AIF’s and PP partners)
- To review AIF’s action plans for MSHRQD workshops, the implementation: what could they do? how did it go? Lessons learned?
- To explore the way forward: what will be the way forward for PAEPARD? And what does it mean for the AIF’s? E.g. will they have a role in innovation facilitation for Farmers’ Organizations, building platforms for researchers and research users? And following up on this discussion:
- To explore what ideas for PP III mean in terms of capacity building and support for AIF’s.
- The theme for Day 1 was “Harvesting” and featured sharing of experiences and best practices in building and facilitating partnerships.
- Day 2 was dedicated to ‘brokerage in multi-stakeholder processes”
- while Day 3 focused on discussing and presenting suggestion for the “Way Forward”.