Following indicators were identified in this project document
- number of European and African actors mobilized to participate in and benefit from the platform
- number of European – African partnerships with multi-stakeholders platforms for agricultural and rural innovation initiated and documented.
- number and quality of information tools and products on European funding instruments effectively disseminated to African ARD stakeholders
- number and more balanced source of information and communication products available to African and European ARD stakeholders
- number and quality of improved capacities of European and African stakeholders to initiate and collaborate within a multi-stakeholder and inter-continental platform
- number and quality of capacity building targeted to specific needs of platform members on partnership building
- number of successful proposals submitted through the project’s intervention, supported by the EC, other European members states or African governments.
This update of the PAEPARD M &E strategy for the PAEPARD II was urgent for two reasons:
- An early mid-term external evaluation will be carried out in year two of PAEPARD II. Terms of reference for this review will be decided upon jointly by EC, EFARD and FARA.
- Similar platforms will be created for Asia and Latin America and PAEPARD I &II are requested to offer some early lessons