15 April 2020. FANRPAN and the Graça Machel Trust (GMT) in conjunction with its African Women in Agribusiness Network, organised a Webinar o establish the effects of COVID-19 on food systems and agribusiness in the Eastern and Southern African (ESA) region.
- Case study 1: Tanzania - Mr. Desmond Mushi: Economic and Social Research Foundation (ESRF)
- Case study 2: South Africa - Dr. Sifiso Ntombela: National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC): Impact of COVID-19 on Agriculture Measures for recovery and growth
- The ripple effect of COVID-19 on Agribusiness value chains - Sydney Kurai Zharare: DevPact: Establishing the effects of COVID-19 on agribusiness and food systems in Eastern and Southern African (ESA)
- Experience sharing of African women in Agribusiness - Penny Ngategize: African Women in Agribusiness Network
- Ekemini Udoh: Africa Youth Networks Movement - Maureen Sumbwe: ZFAWIB
- Policy implication of the COVID-19 pandemic in the context of food systems - Dr. Tshilidzi Madzivhandila, FANRPAN CEO and Head of Mission: RAPID Assessment of the Socio-Economic Impact of COVID-19