- Co-Organized by IFPRI and Movement for Community-led Development
- Unpacking Community-Led Development: A Study Of 173 Programs Across 65 Countries (Draft Report)
- This groundbreaking report, was developed by a collaborative research with a team of 35 Program and Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Specialists from 23 organizations, answers these and other questions critical to improving the implementation and sustainability of community-led programming based on a study of 173 programs across 65 countries.
- The online event organised by the International Cooperation Service Facility, will provide an overview on the new Research and Innovation European Framework Programme “Horizon Europe – general overview and structure”. This webinar is the second of a series of 4 appointments dedicated to Horizon Europe (2021 – 2027). It will be recorded and published on the NCP Information Hub: https://horizon-ncp.eu/
- Find out more about your country-specific performance in Horizon 2020 at the EC’s Dashboard:https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/horizon-dashboard.
14 April, 2021. Rwanda. Toward Sustainable Food Systems: What game changing solutions to deal with climate change, protect critical ecosystems, reduce food loss and energy usage?
20-21 April 2021 Food Tech Matters
20 April 2021. The Permagarden Pathway to Resilience and Food Security. The Home Gardens for Resilience and Recovery (HG4RR) network organizes each 3rd Tuesday of the month, 14:00-15:00 CET (Berlin Time), for a webinar series focused on the challenges and opportunities of home garden interventions and evaluation in crisis and humanitarian settings.
19 - 22 April 2021. VIRTUAL EVENT. Global Soil Partnership from 13:00 to 16:00 CET. GSOBI21 combines policy and science to shed a light on soil biodiversity as a nature-based solution to many of today's global challenges. The symposium will enable high level attendees, scientists, businesses, partners and panelists to engage in fruitful discussions and gain reliable knowledge on soil biodiversity.
Report: State of knowledge on Soil Biodiversity - Status, Challenges and Potentialities: Main report ; Summary for policy makers
22 April, 2021. Independent Dialogue. Earth Day Kickoff - "Nature-Positive Production" with Dr. Martin Frick, Deputy to the Special Envoy for the UN Food Systems Summit of 2021
27 April 2021. 9AM EST: Investing in a More Resilient Food System
12 May 2021 The roles and responsibilities of third country NCPs in the era of Horizon Europe
18 May 2021 Webinar series on operationalization of the Framework for Sustainable Agriculture
Mechanization in Africa (F-SAMA)
18 May 2021. The Permagarden Pathway to Resilience and Food Security. The Home Gardens for Resilience and Recovery (HG4RR) network organizes each 3rd Tuesday of the month, 14:00-15:00 CET (Berlin Time), for a webinar series focused on the challenges and opportunities of home garden interventions and evaluation in crisis and humanitarian settings.
May 2021 - 9th Plenary meeting of the Latin America and the Caribbean Soil Partnership (date tbc)
May 2021 - 5th Plenary meeting of the African Soil Partnership (date tbc)
May 19 at 11AM EST: Ecological Solutions for Stronger Communities
June 8 at 9AM EST: Enriching and Diversifying Diets.
5 June 2021 - World Environmental Day - Launch of the Global Assessment of Soil Pollution and its summary for policy makers
8-9 June 2021. Food Safety Summit SA 2021
15 June 2021. The Permagarden Pathway to Resilience and Food Security.
15-16 June 2021.EUROPEAN DEVELOPMENT DAYS: 'SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS IN ACTION: OUR WORLD, OUR DIGNITY, OUR FUTURE'
June 2021 - 2nd International network on fertilizers analysis meeting
22 - 24 June 2021 - 9th Global Soil Partnership Plenary Assembly and launch of the Global Soil Organic Carbon sequestration potential map
6-10 September 2021 20th Organic World Congress
13 - 16 September 2021 - Global Symposium on Salt-Affected Soils
September 2021 - Second Plenary meeting on soil spectroscopy (date tbc)
13-15 October 2021. 1st Conference on Farmer-Centric On-Farm Experimentation
October 2021 - Sustainable soil management for nutrition-sensitive agriculture: Micronutrient workshop (date tbc)
October 2021 - Launch of the Global Status of Black soils and Global Black Soil Distribution Map (GBSmap)
October 2021 - 3rd Workshop of the International Network of Black Soils (INBS) (date tbc)
October 2021 - 7th meeting of the International Network of Soil Information Institutions(date tbc)
October 2021 - 5th meeting of the Global Soil Laboratory Network (date tbc)
November 2021 - 6th meeting of the Eurasian Soil Partnership (date tbc)
November 2021 - 15th working session of the Intergovernmental Technical Panel on Soils (date tbc)
5 December 2021 - World Soil Day "Halt soil salinization, Boost soil productivity"
December 2021 - Global Soil Information System launch event (date tbc)