|The opening ceremony of the 2nd global conference on agriculture, |
food security and climate change, September 6, 2012
The conference allowed global leaders, practitioners, private sector, scientists, and civil society to share experiences and demonstrate how early action on Climate-Smart Agriculture (CSA) can act as a driver of green growth.
It was also be an opportunity to take stock of implementation of CSA since the First Global Conference in November 2010.
- Yaya Adisa Olatan Olaniran, Chair of the Committee on World Food Security (Download PDF )
- Smallholder farmer response to climate change: perspective and priorities for CSA adoption: Dyborn Chibonga (World Farmers Organization) (Download PDF )
- Malawi CSA national implementation: Wilfred G. Lipita (Malawi) (Download PDF )
- Agriculture, Food Security and Climate Change: Mary Karanja, Assistant Director, Ministry of Agriculture, Kenya (Download PDF )
- Elements of an integrated approach, for landscape management: Nurudin Chamya, Coordinator, National Forestry Resources Monitoring and Assessment, Tanzania (Download PDF )
- Sustainable land management and climate smart agriculture in Ethiopia: Melaku Tadesse National Coordinator, Sustainable Land Management Program. Ethiopia (Download PDF )
- The role of Policy in Agricutural Production and Climate Change Adaption: Evelyn Anmubiru-Mwaura, AGRA (Download PDF )