Raymond Lataste and Laura Gualdi, group moderators
with Jean-Pierre Halkin Head of Unit - DEVCO C1
- Rural development, Food security, Nutrition
ROSA is an initiative of the Directorate General for Development and Cooperation – EuropeAid (Unit C1 – Rural Development, Food Security and Nutrition in collaboration with Unit R7 – Training, Knowledge Management and Document Management).
The objectives of the network:
- A place for information sharing and exchanges dedicated to food security
- The network has two complementary objectives: sharing information and exchanging experiences and knowledge in the field of food security
- access to relevant information on issues relating to food security;
- a place for exchanging ideas, experiences and good practices;
- regular updates on key subjects in the field of food security;
- a collaborative working tool which promotes interaction between network members.