The other regional meetings are scheduled as follows:
- ROPPA: 8-10 March 2013 in Ouagadougou
- COLEACP: 11-14 March 2013 in Dakar
- FANRPAN/SACAU: April 2013 (date to be confirmed)
1- The Definition of the federating theme;
2- The Desk Review of the federating theme;
3- The National Consultations on the federating theme (if possible);
4- The Multi-Stakeholder Research Question Workshop;
5- The Concept Note by a Core Group of Experts;
6- The Proposal development and submission to potential donors
Hereunder follows an interview with Sylvie Mbog about the desk study on the federating theme of PROPAC: Garden vegetables in Central Africa
Sylvie Mbog explains [in French] how the upcoming meeting in Brazzaville will discuss the findings of the REVUE DOCUMENTAIRE SUR LA FILIERE MARAICHERE AU CAMEROUN, CONGO BRAZZAVILLE ET EN REPUBLIQUE DEMOCRATIQUE.
She answers following questions :
- How innovative is the users led approach?
- How do researchers appreciate this approach?