Extract form the programme:
- Bernard Vanlauwe, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), Kenya Pathways towards the sustainable intensification of smallholder farming systems in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Deborah Bossio, Soils Research Area Director, CIAT International Center for Tropical Agriculture, Kenya Soil organic matter for climate change mitigation: boon or bane for food security?
- Richard Kraaijvanger: Evaluating resource use efficiency and stock balances of fertilizer inputs: the effect of soil supply capacity in Tigray (Ethiopia); Richard Kraaijvanger: Four years of farmer experimentation on soil fertility in Tigray, northern Ethiopia: trends in research strategies
- Johan Leenaars: Soil information to feed the African soil, crop and people
- Maria Ruiperez Gonzalez: Digital Mapping of Soil Nutrients for the Republics of Burundi and Rwanda
- Takoutsing Bertin Land health surveillance for identifying land constraints and enhancing soil productivity in smallholders’ agriculture in Cameroon
- Lieven Claessens The Global Yield Gap Atlas for targeting sustainable intensification options for smallholders in SubSaharan Africa