'Poultry Africa 2017' comprises of leadership conference focusing on animal health issues and trade opportunities for Africa; Expo showcasing 70 international companies throughout the poultry production supply chain; and technical seminars offering solutions to everyday challenges on the poultry farmers.
In Africa, due to a fast growing middle class, a rapid urbanization is driving change. The
consumption patterns are changing from a vegetable-, to a protein-rich diet. This large-scaled shift urgently requires developments in professional farming and availability of up to date technologies and innovations.
- Specific challenges for broiler breeders under tropical conditions, Prof Onagbesan Okanlawon, Nigeria
- Chick quality as a result of the incubation process and interfering variables, Prof KokouTona,
- Adoption of Value chain approach in poultry industry in Africa, marketing opportunities with the neighbouring countries, T. Kaudia, Kenya
- Analysis of value chain of poultry products in Africa, Prof A. Missohou, Senegal
- Time for Africa. Capturing the African investment opportunities from an international perspective, Nan-Dirk Mulder, Rabobank
- Potential of trade in between Africa and China, Ma Chuang, China
- Regionalization of the poultry value chain in Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania, Adriaan Vernooij, Wageningen University & Mackanzie Makasi, Netherlands-African Business Council (NABC), FBKP
- The ups and downs of growing Soya in Rwanda, Jean Paul Ndagijimana, Country director, Clinton Foundation
- Regionalization of the poultry value chain in Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania, Mr. MUSABYIMANA Jean Baptiste, Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD)
- Poultry in Africa: Management in start-up mode for an expected profitability, Jean Baptiste Musabyimana, Abusol Ltd
- African key factor succes in poultry breeding to make the farms sustainable with quality products for their markets
- Mycotoxins: issues and solutions for African Poultry production Radek Nigrin, Regional Director Africa & Middle East, EW Nutrition GmbH
- The influence of mycotoxins on animal production and how to anticipate Stefan Van Meirhaeghe, Technical Sales Manager Impextraco