21 November 2017. This webinar was co-organized by the GFAR (Global Forum for Agricultural Research and Innovation) and GLF (Global Landscapes Forum). It is part of the GLF Digital Summits series.
- April Thompson has more than 10 years’ experience in knowledge management, marketing/communications and capacity building in international development. April currently serves as Knowledge Management Portfolio Manager for the QED Group on the USAID Feed the Future Knowledge Driven Agriculture Development (KDAD).
- David Thomas is a multi-faceted development specialist, entrepreneur and facilitator. For many years, David was a consultant on microfinance and small business development in Africa, working with Save The Children UK, Oxfam, ILRI and others. He is the founder/director of Danaqa World Chic, an innovative ethical market access company with a retail outlet in West London, which provides an access to the world markets for women’s led businesses from developing countries.
- Kathlee Freeman is a communications assistant with the CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS) and the Mary Ellen Gibson Anti-Hunger Policy Fellow at Operation Food Search.
- Aimee Maron is a knowledge management and capacity building consultant with over 10 years of experience in Latin America. She has held past positions as Knowledge Management Coordinator for the regional USAID program, the Initiative for the Conservation of the Andean Amazon (ICAA) and as Media Manager for Ashoka Changemakers.
- Pier Andrea Pirani (see picture) is a knowledge sharing and online collaboration specialist. A skilled trainer
and facilitator, since 2004 he has been working with individuals, teams, organisations and networks to support them in the strategic use of digital technologies for effective communication and knowledge sharing. He is co-director of Euforic Services Ltd and he lives and operates from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Leandra Khoury has been involved with online learning in various formats for more than 10 years. She has worked at various NGO’s, educational institutions and currently manages her own e-learning company.
- Kelly McDonald (see picture) serves as the Knowledge Management Coordinator for USAID’s
- Peter Casier is an online media consultant for nonprofit organisations.
- Julie MacCartee is a Knowledge Management and Learning Specialist with the USAID Bureau for Food Security, where she supports organizational learning, knowledge-sharing, and adaptive management to improve outcomes of global food security programs under the Feed the Future initiative.