Food Tank Summit brought together more than 70+ expert speakers who are among the top leaders across all sectors of the food industry, including business, government, and elected officials; nonprofit groups; farmers’ organizations; unions; funders; chefs; and more.
Researchers, farmers, chefs, policy makers, government officials, and students came together for interactive panels on topics that included:
- Uncommon Collaborations,
- Improving Nutrient Density,
- Protein for the Planet,
- Investing in the Food Movement,
- Legislating Change in Agriculture,
- Chefs Leading the Food Movement,
- Innovating and Adapting to a Changing Food System,
- Food Security and Conflict, among other topics.