This workshop is supported and is part of the PAEPARD Project, which is facilitating this collaboration among various stakeholders involved in the Breadfruit Sector in Mauritius, as well as European Partners (African-European Partnership). Stakeholders present at the workshop were from Research institutions, the University of Mauritius, farmer organisations, breadfruit exporters, breadfruit growers, the Ministry of Agro-Industry and Food Security (plant protection and propagation) and the private sector. The workshop was facilitated by two external facilitators who have been selected and trained by PAEPARD.
- The overall Objectives of this workshop were for stakeholders to:
- Get to know each other
- Understand PAEPARD
- Appreciate the importance of partnership within the consortium
- Understand and apply the value-chain approach
- Participate actively in different group activities
- Establish a framework for effective partnership
Other documents and files related to the workshop have been added to the wiki HERE.