15 April 2020. This webinar explored the sectors and technologies prioritised by African countries participating in the TNA project in relation to climate change adaptation and mitigation, discuss financial and capacity-building needs, and highlight how the TNAs can contribute to NDC implementation.
- Sara Trærup, TNA Global Project Manager – UNEP DTU Partnership
- Vladimir Hecl, Programme Officer – UNFCCC
- Samba Fall, Project Officer – ENDA Énergie, Senegal
- Libasse Ba, Programme Coordinator – ENDA Énergie, Senegal
- Maxwell Otim, TNA Coordinator and Director Science, Research and Innovation at Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation in Uganda
- Moderated by Léa Jehl Le Manceau, TNA Project Assistant – UNEP DTU Partnership