28 April 2020. IFPRI’s 2020 Global Food Policy Report was officially launched on April 07 and highlights the critical role that inclusive food systems can play, looking specifically at the obstacles and opportunities as well as the tools and technologies for building inclusive food systems.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of the Netherlands together with IFPRI and the Food and Business Knowledge Platform (F and BKP), organised an online discussion to learn about the results of the report and to discuss the report and the impact of COVID-19 on our food systems.
- Paul van de Logt, Head Food and Nutrition Security, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of the Netherlands (00:55)
- John McDermott, Director, CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (A4NH) (Presentation) (2:00)
- Johan Swinnen, Director General, IFPRI (Presentation) (18:15)
- Rob Vos, Director, Markets, Trade and Institutions Division, IFPRI (Presentation) (6:36)
- Meike van Ginneken, Chief Executive Officer, SNV (28:06)
- Chris de Nie, Senior Policy Officer Agribusiness International & Food Security, Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality, Government of the Netherlands (34:12)
- Wijnand van Ijssel, Senior Advisor Food Security, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of the Netherlands (39:16)
- Rajul Pandya-Lorch, Director, Communications and Public Affairs & Chief of Staff, Director General's Office, IFPRI