The Virtual Open Access Agriculture & Aquaculture Repository (VOA3R) is a 3-year European project launched in June 2010 and funded by the European Commission under the seventh framework ICT Policy Support Program. It brings together 14 organizations from 10 European countries and 3 collaborators from external organizations.
The VOA3R platform was developed and is currently available in a beta-version. It offers an innovative portal that brings together researchers, students and practitioners in agriculture, viticulture and aquaculture and related areas. This platform gathers 500,000 + open access resources from 14 repositories.
- Evaluation of the VOA3R platform
- The VOA3R project comes to an end. Therefore a consultation to evaluate the VOA3R platform has been launched. You are invited to fill the questionnaire to help us to improve this major VOA3R outcome. The survey questionnaire is available in English and French.
- The 7th VOA3R Project Meeting will take place at the headquarters of the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations on May, 14t-15t, 2013 in Rome (Italy).
- VOA3R will also participate in the LINQ 2013 Conference, conference for Learning Innovations and Quality, which will take place immediately afterwards from May 16th-17th. Register online.
- VOA3R's presentation at LINQ 2013 will take place on the 17th of May and is entitled "Open Access and Digital Resources: Online Strategies and Communities". The main objectives of this session is to present the results, raise interest for the portal and discuss current challenges.
- Validation trials to test usability of the VOA3R platform