|Casa Italie, Invité spécial du sialy 2015: |
Mme l'Ambassadrice reçoit les autorités
Camerounaises dans le pavillons Italien
- Sell the Cameroon trade mark. This involves promoting Cameroonian invention and knowhow in the agribusiness sector. It also affords a forum to showcase to the world Cameroon's culture and touristic potential.
- Facilitate joint ventures amongst actors in the sector from the North and South
- Attract foreign investment to Cameroon.
- Offer trade opportunities between foreign investors and project developers in food processing
- Foster exchanges between project developers and funding organizations
- Unveil to the public new developments in agribusiness in Cameroon and abroad
- Gilbert Ngnameko, the Executive Managing Director of Dryer Sarl, a Douala-based outfit for the production, processing, conservation and commercialisation of fruits, vegetables, roots and tubers, banana, plantain and scented plants, saw in SIALY, like other fairs he has attended, an avenue to establish direct funding partnerships with enterprises.
- The Buea-based SOYACONIA processes pasteurized garri, ginseng and ginger roots, moringa oleifera and the Soyaconia balanced diet made of soya bean, moringa, milk, carrot, beetroot and cocoa, SOYACONIA's Derek S. Doh says SIALY has built his capacity. With the recent acquisition of equipment from South Africa, his company has established business contacts for optimal supply.
- Dory Food is a small business entity specialised in dry foods and vegetables.