Transforming Development Aid to support agroecologyRelated:
19 April 2021. During this webinar, the new CIDSE and Centre for Agroecology, Water and Resilience (CAWR) Policy Briefing: “Making money move for agroecology – transforming development aid to support agroecology” was officially launched.
"Donors have a huge role to play in accelerating the transition to agroecology. This briefing note makes compelling and concrete suggestions for unlocking finance for agroecology." Olivier de Schutter, Co-chair of IPES-Food, UN Special Rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights.
- Michel Pimbert, Professor and Director of the Centre for Agroecology, Water and Resilience, Coventry University - Introduction
- Colin Anderson (Coventry University) and Suzy Serneels (Broederlijk Delen) - Presentation of the results and policy recommendations of the new CIDSE-CAWG research and policy briefing on how we can “make money move for agroecology”
- Alberta Guerra, Senior Policy Analyst, ActionAid International
- Victor Suárez, Undersecretary for Food and Competitiveness of the Ministry of Agriculture of Mexico
- Leonard Mizzi, Head of Unit – DG INTPA, European Commission
- Ricardo Navarro, Friend of the Earth El Salvador
- Nina Moeller (Coventry University) - moderator
- Gisele Henriques, Sustainable Technical Lead, CAFOD - Conclusion