Action Track 3 (AT3) focuses on boosting nature-positive production systems at scale to globally meet the fundamental human right to healthy and nutritious food while operating within planetary boundaries. Speakers included AT3 leadership, as well as senior executives from WWF, UNCCD and other organisations.
- UN anchoring agency: United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD).
- Chair: Joao Campari, Global Leader Food Practice, WWF International
- Vice-chair: Lavetanalagi Seru, Alliance of Future Generations.
The panel dived deeper into a few selected topics which have been frequently mentioned in the first few months of stakeholder engagement. These included:
- Improving incentives and subsidies
- The differing need of food on land and food in the water
- Ways to engage with the AT and help shape game-changing solutions