- webinar by Foresight4Food and TABLE.
- This is the first webinar in the Foresight and the Frontiers of Food series.
- TABLE has a wonderful Meat the Future podcast.
- This series combines a foresight perspective with a key transformative phenomenon or ‘weak signal’ that could reshape food systems all across the world.
- This series takes a global perspective but seeks to discuss particularly what these new frontiers could mean for low and middle-income countries in Africa and Asia.
- Topics in future webinars include novel foods, shifting diets, artificial intelligence and digital transformations, food, and geopolitics, mistrust and disinformation.
- Mathew Kesler of Swedish University of Agricultural Science and TABLE
- Wangeci Gitata-Kiriga, the FoSTr programme facilitator in Kenya.