26 November 2018. The Platform for Africa-Europe Partnership on Agricultural Research for Development (PAEPARD) supports since 2009 research collaboration between a wide range of organizations in Africa and Europe.
The conference described the main achievements of the various mechanisms – multi-stakeholder partnerships, users-led process – and instruments – incentive funds, write-shops, communication tools – to set up, strengthen and get sustainable various consortia. The potential for impacts has been recently assessed, and the perspective to scale were discussed.
You will find below the link to watch the video of the conference:
- Wim Olthof, Deputy Head of Unit DEVCO C1, Rural development, Food security and Nutrition
- Christophe Larose, Head of sector, Sustainable Agriculture, DEVCO C1
- Jonas Mugabe - Manager PAEPARD, FARA, Accra, Ghana
- Remi Kahane - Deputy Manager PAEPARD, Agrinatura/CIRAD Montpellier, France
- Irene Annor Frempong - Director for Research and Innovation, FARA, Accra, Ghana
- Dr. Betty Chinyamunyamu - NASFAM