This Global Dialogue on Trade was co-organised by the Special Envoy of the UN Food Systems Summit, Dr. Agnes Kalibata and the World Trade Organisation.
The Dialogue discussed how the trading system can best be reformed to address the food needs of tomorrow, and support sustainable development as called for by the Preamble to the Marrakesh Agreement establishing the WTO.
- International Trade in Food In Times of Crisis
- Can the Reform of Agricultural Subsidies Contribute to Food System Transformation?
- The WTO Agreement on Agriculture (AoA); The Way Forward
- Trade Facilitation and the Cutting of Red Tape for Food System Transformation
- Global Agricultural Value Chains
- Realizing the Human Right to Food
- Ensuring Sustainable Food Trade
- Nutrition Security and International Trade
- Food Security and International Trade
- Food Safety and International Trade